Sunday Sales Summary Smiles – October 2019
Patterns and Travel themed purchases
Thanking my October 2019 customers residing in France, Texas, Missouri, California, New York, Texas, Wisconsin, United Kingdom, Massachusetts, California, Maryland, Indiana and Arizona, for visiting my Zazzle shops and choosing patterns and travel themed gift purchases for themselves and as gifts.
A bit of background of each sold product for October 2019
- Black, White and Red Stripes Button created in July 2015 – I love designing with stripe patterns and my favorite colors of black, white and red
- A visit to Sint Maarten- St. Martin was my second solo vacation (2007). Five days of touring and photography. (sold 4)
- A client wanted a backdrop designed for an upcoming event using her business logo. She loved the idea of using a fabric shower curtain, easy to hang and to keep clean
- San Francisco postcard collage – A fabulous ten day visit to see one of my brothers in San Francisco, California. Spent the first three days exploring on my own. He then treated me to 5 days of travel including Carmel and Monterey. (sold 3)
- Memorable images of my first visit to San Juan, Puerto Rico taken in August 2011 during a family cruise vacation.
- Fall Colors of Boston Ornament was a photo taken in October 2010 during a walk through the Boston Public Garden
- Yellow, White and Gray Stripes bath towel set were colors requested by a new client
- Olive Green Square wall clock was created to match a Sint Thomas firebush plant card.
- Popular Autumn Foliage – Boston, MA postcards
- The ever popular Saint Maarten Photo Collage magnets and postcards
- Colorful Thank You With Red Hearts Plaque
It continues to be amazing, connecting with thousands of customers all over the world who enjoy my eclectic art designs and travel themed all occasion gift purchases.