Sunday Summary Sales Smiles – May 2020
Thank you! Every month I wish I could personally thank everyone in my Sunday Sales Summary Smiles post. Customers that visit and chooses to make your travel and graphic art purchases from my Zazzle print on demand shops.
The month of May 2020 had customers from Belgium, California, Canada, Connecticut, Croatia, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas
Product Links – May 2020
- “Ur too Close” face mask ( 5 ) you can move/change the text on the mask
- Happy Retirement jigsaw puzzle
- Pastel Shades of Gray and Pink baby blanket (the back of the blanket can remain white or add color/text)
- Iceland Skogar Rocks face mask – sold to client who loved his visit to Iceland in 2016
- Boston Swan Boats in Pencil and Ink jigsaw puzzle
- St. Maarten – Sint Martin T-shirt
- It’s A New Day face mask – sold to cousin who loves butterflies
- towel set (3), White and Red Ellipticals
- bath mat, White and Red Ellipticals
- Black, White and Red soap dispenser set (2)
- Black, White and Red shower curtain (2)
- Gruene, Texas Guadalupe River postcard
- St. Maarten- Marigot Bay postcard
- You Are Amazing – orange and white postcards (10)
- Black, White and Red Ellipticals soap dispenser sets (2)
- Laie Beach in Hawaii postcard
- Art Deco Boston Swan Boats jigsaw puzzle
- Boston, MA photo collage postcards (10)
- Sint Maarten – St. Martin beach photograph postcard
- Big Daddy with Red Heart greeting cards (customized) (2)
- Dark Green and Light Green Checkers tie (2)
- 12 Month Calendar of Bermuda
- Grand Turk postcard
- Yellow, Pink and Orange Kaleidoscope throw pillow (customized)
- Watercolor Skyline of Lisbon, Portugal postcard (customized)
- Rainbow Stripes of Pastel Colors iPhone case
- Photo Collage of Jamaica jigsaw puzzle
- Horseshoe Bay Beach, Bermuda postcard
- Red, Orange and Yellow Watercolor tissue paper
Product purchased for personal use
Graphic designs for personal use is how I began my Zazzle journey. I’ve always carried a face mask in my handbag due to asthma and thyroid cancer surgery in 2016. Surgery was successful in remove the cancer but left with me internal scar tissue adhesions. The adhesions resulted in lots of coughing after a few minutes of talking.
May 2020 continues to be a worldwide challenge as we all learn to navigate during this pandemic. I/we of the Zazzle community appreciate our customers and their support.
Here is a link to previous Sunday Sales Summary Smiles blog posts and my Pinterest board.
For reading and sharing!